Saturday 20 June 2015

Tumblr, Sons of Anarchy & Working #littleloves


READ...
I've been getting back into Tumblr this past week. Diddle Diddle Dumpling actually started up on Tumblr away back when and since moving over blogger I kind of lost interest in Tumblr. Recently though I've been back on, addicted once more; endlessly scrolling through and loving having another outlet to reblog photos, ramble nonsense & post things that I wouldn't otherwise share on a parenting blog. My favourite thing about Tumblr though (aside from reading & following all my favourite Tumblr-ers) is the anonymity!

WATCHED...
Sons Of Anarchy! Ive got a bit of an obsession going on. We're into Season 5 now and I'm going to be devastated when we get to the very end. Plus I'm kind of in love with Ryan Hurst (Opie) and I stupidly read spoilers for this season, so I know I'm in for an emotional time!


Otherwise I've been watching a lot of TLC - love me some trash TV, especially Extreme Couponing, Say Yes To The Dress & Breaking Amish.

Oh and John has developed an unhealthy obsession with Topsy & Tim at the moment. From the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to bed, he's constantly asking for it to be put on.

WORE...
I'm now working full time again, so I'm basically in a cycle of work clothes, pyjamas, work clothes pyjamas... But I actually bought myself some new pyjamas a few weeks back and these Coca Cola ones were just made for me!

A photo posted by Amy Lorimer (@amylorimer) on

HEARD...
"I got bills, I gotta pay!" This has kind of become my theme tune at work with people commenting that it's 'Amy's song' when it comes on the radio. Honestly, I'm not even that fussed for it but whenever it comes on it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day!


MADE...
I did make some enchiladas at the beginning of the week but otherwise I've not made very much. I'm still very much adapting to working full time with two kids (hence the recent radio silence) so I've been relying on Iain to make most of our meals. And any other creative plans have been put in the back burner for now.

AND LASTLY...
Thank you hanging about whilst things have been a bit quiet here lately. These past few weeks I've been coming home & falling asleep on the couch and spending my days off trying to entertain two ever more demanding toddlers & maintain a house in need of some good TLC. I'm starting to get a bit more of a routine, as well as putting together a blogging schedule, so hopefully things will be back to normal service again soon.




FacebookTwitterBloglovin'Instagram

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you were starting to work full time - what a huge change! I hope it's going ok. I only work part time but completely understand that cycle of work clothes and PJs - loving the Coke ones! Have a lovely week and I hope next year you'll be able to come to Britmums! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with Sons, and not just because of Jax and Opie ;)
    Hope you're having a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm liking the PJ's! I really need to invest in some, I just love getting into something comfortable after I get back from a run, I think I'll go for it and treat myself to some. Hope full time work is treating you well.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to all your comments. Be sure to drop me a comment if you're new here too! If I'm a little slow in replying then feel free to give me a nudge on Twitter (@amylorimer) or send me an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...