Wednesday 10 June 2015

Vlog Stars #2 - A Few of My Favourite Things


Another instalment of Vlog Stars! Who'd have thought I'd keep up a linky for more than one round, especially one that involves vlogging? But I had so much fun doing last months Vlog Stars video that I decided to get involved again this month. I never thought I'd enjoy vlogging as much as I am but I'm really pleased with how this one has turned out.

The topic of this months Vlog Stars is A Few of My Favourite Things. The aim is to name three favourite things from 20 topics in under 3 minutes; I have cheated a little though! And if you do like this video then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel & give the video a thumbs up too. But without further adieu, here is my video for June's Vlog Stars!



• • •

Mr and Mrs T Plus Three



FacebookTwitterBloglovin'Instagram


12 comments:

  1. Oh the Moomins! I loved them! Great vlog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia. I had great plans on doing the boys a Moomin themed nursery but unfortunately Iain wasn't so keen! xo

      Delete
  2. I love that you get your son involved like I do too, loads fun. Love your accent x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethanie. I never think I have an accent but apparently I do! xo

      Delete
  3. hehe the ending!!! That is my thinking face too :-) Totally get the whole watching the news thing lol. Brilliant huni thanks for linking up to #vlogstars xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realise I had a thinking face until I made this vlog! xo

      Delete
  4. You did such an awesome job xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! It is so much fun doing this right? I enjoyed a lot recording my video and it was really hard to get the answers under 3 minutes! I had to do a lot of editing! LOL, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there was no way this would come in at under 3 minutes! Had good fun trying though. xo

      Delete
  6. Great video. I am not brave enough to get my boys involved yet! #vlogstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab vlog hun. So jealous that you live by the sea! Thanks so much for linking up with #VlogStars xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to all your comments. Be sure to drop me a comment if you're new here too! If I'm a little slow in replying then feel free to give me a nudge on Twitter (@amylorimer) or send me an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...