Thursday 7 January 2016

Baking with Granny

Terry's Chocolate Orange Cupcakes Recipe

So it would appear I have somewhat abandoned this blog... But fear not, we're still alive! My attention has somewhat shifted. With returning to work full time last year I found keeping a lifestyle blog somewhat tedious, as life when you're a full time working Mum is not actually all that interesting. That being said, I've not left the blogging world completely behind me. In fact, I've started a whole new blog called Baking with Granny. If you're into tasty treats, home baking & lots of photos of delicious food then come over and say hello!

Great Granny's Coconut Ice Recipe
Empire Biscuits
Irn Bru Cupcakes





FacebookTwitterBloglovin'Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading & replying to all your comments. Be sure to drop me a comment if you're new here too! If I'm a little slow in replying then feel free to give me a nudge on Twitter (@amylorimer) or send me an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...