Friday 15 May 2015

Linking up with Vlog Stars!

Amy Lorimer is now on air!

So at the beginning of 2015 I wrote about New Years Resolutions and how I wanted to get into vlogging this year. And given this is the first time I've really done a vlog this year, it's safe to say that so far I've failed miserably. That being said, I'm growing ever fonder of watching vlogs and have been feeling inspired to give it a go again but have never really known what to do one on.

When I read about Amy from Mr & Mrs T Plus Three and Aby from You Baby Me Mummy plans to start a new linky, prompting bloggers to get their Vlog on, I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to press record. So without further adu, here's my first instalment of Vlog Stars!



You can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel to keep up to date with all our future vlogs!

Mr and Mrs T Plus Three



6 comments:

  1. Amy I loved watching this you are such a natural in front of the camera! I really like editing the videos too :) loved the bloopers at the end hehee and ps your bedroom is do tidy!! Thanks for linking up to #VlogStars and see you next month we think the challenge will be really fun x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I certainly don't feel like a natural!

      And our bedroom is just smoke & mirrors - really there's clothes on the floor, toy cars in the bed & a baby in the other room to stop him pulling down the candle & cactus that's usually kept out of reach!

      Looking forward to link up again next month :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. You and little John are naturals in front of the camera. So nice to get to know you through this linky. By the way, great editing!! love it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh John is super cute! You look gorgeous too, and loved your editing, well done keep it up, love Mackenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it huni! You are so at ease on camera, fabulous. I think John stole the show though ;) Thanks for linking up to #VlogStars see you next month! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Amy I loved watching you on camera and getting to know you a bit more! You are a natural. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading & replying to all your comments. Be sure to drop me a comment if you're new here too! If I'm a little slow in replying then feel free to give me a nudge on Twitter (@amylorimer) or send me an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...