Tuesday 12 May 2015

From The Mouth of a 3 Year Old


I've waited a long time to be able to write this post. There's just something about what 3 year old's say - they're just bloody hilarious! I remember reading Along Came Cherry a while back, laughing at all the funny things Jess had documented Cherry saying and thinking I couldn't wait until John was coming out with his very own array of laughter-enduing phrases. Maybe it's the fact he gets muddled up from time to time, or because most of it seems completely random but this kid has me in stitches on a daily basis.

• • •

"John not like sharks. Sharks eat me."

"Jesus Christ!"

"John likes his juice. It's a wee bit ok."

"Mummy, John watch Tipsy & Tom?"

"John loves his willy."

"I'm not a pest! I'm a menace."

"Daddy - you sing Frozen! Why you not sing Frozen?!"

"This black haggis?" (Black pudding)

[Pointing at a swan]
"Look at that big seagull!"

"Daddy, you put on Tom & Jelly for John to watch?"


"When John's big like Mummy-Daddy, he drive a big van... And fire engine."


"John loves pasta bacon. (Pasta bake). It's John's favourite."

[Looking at my belly button piercing]
"Mummy has ring in her belly. She get another one when she gets married?"




FacebookTwitterBloglovin'Instagram


4 comments:

  1. hahaha! I'm not a pest! I'm a menace made me laugh out loud...
    What a character x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love these Amy, I try and record a few of the things Mads says but my one is regret that I didn't record more of them over the years as I know they would be hilarious to look back on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always so many I've forgotten to take note of, Katy but I really hope I can make a point of recording more of them as even reading back this post just now makes me laugh - I'm sure it'll be the same in yers to come!

      xo

      Delete

I love reading & replying to all your comments. Be sure to drop me a comment if you're new here too! If I'm a little slow in replying then feel free to give me a nudge on Twitter (@amylorimer) or send me an email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...